The Reconstruction: Let there be floor!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Let there be floor!

Yes...the day has finally come. There is floor again. See.....





I was going to include a picture of me hugging the floor, but I thought that might be a little overboard. They still need to come back and put in the transition pieces in the doorways, ands bring me one more thermostat for the in-floor heating. But....there is something to walk on. Hurray!

Now - the re-arranging can begin. Well, sort-of. I still have to put on the baseboard and paint. Hmmm...back to paint. It should be easier to pick out now that there is floor, but there is still a dizzying array of colors!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for floor!

It looks awesome.

-Michelle :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger bugheart said...

it does look get....
paaarteeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home