The Reconstruction: Aaaarrrrgggghhh

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Aaaarrrrgggghhh

Not much time for posting...or sleeping...or breathing. At least not lately. Spent the weekend moving many, many things from Steve-o's place to mine. Had some doughnuts, had some help, and had a major backache after it all. He's got a ton of stuff. And I thought I was a pack-rat! What happens when you put two pack-rats together? I guess we'll see.

Still awaiting the carpet by the way. Supposed to get in on Wednesday. Lies, lies - all of it - lies!

Ah-hem. After the carpet, everything will go into the bedrooms so I can get flooring in the rest of the house. Then, I can put the kitchen back together, and do more painting...and then throw a big party! Okay, I skipped a couple thousand steps. But can you blame me for thinking ahead? A party sounds mighty good right now!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger bugheart said...

wow...wow! you are back in the apt...that is so exciting! so when is the party.
oh, and steve-o needs to email john-o because apparently men can't keep track of each other's emails. please come to s-n-b thursday and tell us all the newest news! i am ready to paint when you are... ka-bammo.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger MikaJ said...

PARTAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home