The Reconstruction: Stress and stress fractures

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stress and stress fractures

Phew. Things are a bit crazy right now. Got back from work travel, threw a dyeing party complete with crack dip, went back to work and sorted through a week's worth of e-mail, and I paid a little visit to the doctor. Turns out I have stress fractures in my second and third metatarsals. Bleh. Stupid foot bones. But I thought I blew out tendons. At least my bones will heal without having to cut me open. No more soda - more milk!

This weekend my sis gets married, and after that life might slow down a bit....unless a job lead comes through, and then it will get crazy again - but in a good way. I'm hoping to get pictures from Mexico up (Yes, I know that trip was a month ago!) and maybe some wedding pics too, once I get back. Plus, there will be massive yarn dyeing. Well, maybe not massive, but semi-significant. Dyeing with the gals got me thinking about colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home