The Reconstruction: Re-moving in day 1 - we are bad

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Re-moving in day 1 - we are bad

Umm, we didn't have a very successful first day of re-moving in. I told Steve-o that I had posted about it on the blog, and he groaned. I think he was hoping there would be no accountability in this effort. :) He fiddled with his computer, and I watered the lawn and did some yarn dyeing. Note that none of this would have occurred if we had actually been moving in. I realize that most people start strong and fade at the end. Maybe we're going in reverse? Today will be better - it has to be, right?

I took pictures of the two worst rooms so that we could feel that sense of accomplishment when we look back at them in a week or so. And oddly enough
, it looks worse in the picture than it does in person. I guess you just get used to seeing the stuff, and when you photograph it, you see it in a different way. I don't think I'm prepared to show them to the whole internet world, though.

Okay, the day wasn't a complete bust.
I did post some stuff on craigslist, got rid of one box of "stuff," and tried to put all of my tools in their proper place. And I successfully dealt with yesterday's mail. It's baby steps, people....baby steps.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Beta said...

Accountability is watching you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home