The Reconstruction: One more down!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

One more down!

So quietude-y. Yes, we finished painting the second bedroom. N.B. [I'm using my Latin - Mrs. D always said we would!] We didn't do the first bedroom yet....contrary to its title.


Isn't it purdy? It's just nice to have it done. It's a bit grey for the space, I think, but we'll brighten it up with some art, and be on our way to happy days! Hooray! Okay, I'm obviously going a bit nuts. Time for bed! But congratulate me! Cause I painted a room and because no one comments and I'm feeling un-loved. And you don't want that, do you?

Next up - Steve-o's mom is making a saw delivery in two weeks. We're going to re-do both bedroom closets, and...eventually get around to painting the first bedroom. Color is picked out....paint is bought....the procrastination is rampant.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Beta said...

You're loved! I'm just waiting for the post that announces a party at your pad where we can all go nuts with buckets of paint because you've finally had it with decisions, samples, and planning. Can't you just picture your splatter-style living room?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Eero said...

Congratulations! I just finished building a house---and there is always more work to do---but everytime you look at those walls, floors, everything you worked on, you feel a great sense of pride. It's so worth it!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger seal said...

yay! i can't wait to come over and see it in person someday. baby steps to the finish line...

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the sweet smell of progress can overcome the paint fumes...

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tracykins said...

Hooray - support form people! Ahhh, I feel much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home