The Reconstruction: Cat-arium for one, please

Monday, July 17, 2006

Cat-arium for one, please

We're very excited at the busted house. Everyone is really into the re-organization....even the cat. Smidgen is being ever so helpful by placing herself into every box in the house....even this clear one, which prompted us to consider creating a cat-arium (like terrarium, but with a cat, get it?), where we could view her all day long without the allergies. But logistics got the better of us, and we filled the box with clothes instead.

We took a weekend trip here, which I hate to admit, but sometimes, you just gotta do it. We got some stuff we needed, and some stuff we didn't. That place sucks you in like that!

My storage unit still has some stuff in it from the FEMA flood zone incident. I really need to get that stuff out cause it costs bucks to keep it in there. There just isn't any room in the house yet! We must purge some more.

I had a lovely distraction this weekend with Miss Rebecca. I didn't take any interestingly angled shots of her like a certain someone we know, but we did take a bike ride downtown and make a stop at two different galleries. We had some late lunch, and wandered around looking at 100 dollar tank tops and some kitschy stuff here...where we learned how to be a stripper and how to be popular (do not wiggle your shoulders while dancing). Then, the bike ride back uphill....which amazingly enough was alot more work than the cruising bike ride to the galleries. Darn hills! We were doing this for entertainment, not exercise!

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Beta said...

Ah!!! I have so much to catch up on. My blog-watching program somehow deleted your blog listing so it hasn't reported any updates since early June. Crap. But on the upside, I have missed reading about the progress on your place so now I have tons to keep me happy for awhile.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What allergies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home