The Reconstruction: Ah, the sweet, sweet smell of paint fumes

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ah, the sweet, sweet smell of paint fumes


What's this you see? Some abstract art? Perhaps I've got a poorly developed sense of interior decorating. Or, perhaps I've finally lost it, and went nuts throwing paint on the walls. No...none of the above. Rather - I'm finally back on the road of spackle and paint fumes!

You see....I had to prime parts of the wall where I spackled or re-did drywall. And the white primer I had laying around smelled really strongly and didn't cover well, so I used the orange primer from the kitchen. The other colors are all the paints I tried or the original wall color. I know, this is terribly exciting!

The painting will continue after knitting this evening. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home