The Reconstruction: It's a little crazy

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's a little crazy

It's getting a little nuts in the hobbit hole. Lots of activity...but mostly mental. The good news is that Steve-o is headed to school. He's still waiting to hear from another school or two, but it looks like a move is in his/our future. The bad news is that this is a pretty freakin' big life upheaval. Or maybe that's not such bad news after all. Anyway - that explains to some extent, my absence from here. For interested folks - I update on Flickr sometimes, even when I'm missing from here.

In crafty news - I sewed myself some pillow covers! I appliquéd some fabric circles together and then onto canvas pillow covers I made with my sewing machine. I was quite proud of myself.

And...oh yes - there is more. In the spirit of clearing clutter and completing stuff that calls to you from the bag at the bottom of your yarn bin, I finished two nagging knitting projects - My clapotis scarf, and my striped sweater. Miss SealDaze pointed out that the first time she came to knitting (years ago), I was working on that sweater. But it's done now! Ha! Take that nagging knitting projects!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home