The Reconstruction: I can see you

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I can see you

Got a drill bit, and now I've got a peephole. Not a reverse peephole, though. So, I won't be able to tell if ninjas are waiting for me inside. But, I will be able to tell if holy rollers (did we only call them that in PA?), UPS men/women (though I've never seen a female UPS delivery person), Ryans, or wayward knitters are lurking outside my door. Of course, I could just use the intercom, but it's more fun to try out new house toys. Hurray!

I tried to go meet with a kitchen designer at the not-so-great indoors, but when I called, they failed to tell me the designers go home at 6, even though the store is open til 9. Losers!

Oh, and my pocket door kit has arrived. Wall destruction, here I come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home