The Reconstruction: Welcome to The Reconstruction

Friday, February 10, 2006

Welcome to The Reconstruction

Why this blog? Why now? The short answer is that many months ago, my poor little condo had a bit of an accident. Or, more accurately, some contractors screwed up. It's been quite terrible, to be honest, to be suddenly booted out of one's house with no certainty about when one (i.e. me) could go back. But I think I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel (or hallway, as the case may be) now.

So...for all those folks who ask me - "How are things going with your house?" and for my own mental health (Look how far things have come!), I'm documenting the last stages of The Reconstruction. The putting back together of everything that was ripped apart many months ago. And then slapping a new coat of paint on it for good measure!

I have plenty of other things I could blog (aaahh, my first use of 'blog' as a verb!) about - but this is pretty much consuming my life right now, so here goes....

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger bugheart said...

welcome to blogdom... i am so excited!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home